1. What does PCEM stand for?
2. What does CFE stand for?
4. How many CFEs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
5. Where did I put question number 3?
6. Is it nap time yet?
7. Did Sister McNett come up with the questions for this quiz?
8. How many questions are in this quiz?
Thought for the Week"I don't believe there's a higher honor that can come to us than that the Lord would consider our offering as worthy and appropriate and that he would respect and receive it."
Elder D. Todd Christofferson
Answers to Pop Quiz:
1. It stands for Philippines Cebu East Mission and is totally legit.
2. It could stand for Chief Financial Elder but, if so, it would be totally made up.
4. What light bulb? Where did I put the light bulb?
5. The same place as the light bulb - and my glasses.
7. Absolutely not! (The pop quiz is what happened when I asked Elder McNett if he had anything to add to the blog this week.)
8. Seven, including this one.